The organization of the Foundation meets the “3 x 3” rule
– three areas to be better integrated economically in the long term: Africa, the Mediterranean and Europe
– three spaces to be decompartmentalised: research scientists, the socio-economic world, politicians/policy making sector;
– three instruments to operate: a network of think tanks and research centers, a group of entrepreneurs, and a political group.
– Under Belgian law, these statutes were adopted by the Belgian Ministry of Justice on April 12, 2019.
– They authorize the partnership between personalities of private law and public institutions.
– Jean-Claude Juncker is the Honorary President of La Verticale AME Foundation, a decision validated by the College of Commissioners of the European Union on April 8, 2020.
– In the preliminary stage, Elisabeth Guigou is President of the Foundation, Talal Abu-Ghazeleh the Vice-President.
– The Board [add list the members]
– The AME Secretariat
– The Network of think tanks and research centers
– The Council of Business Leaders
– The political group: The Wise Persons Forum
[To further develop]